|iSolis - RFID for Developers|
Software that connects two disparate applications, allowing them to communicate with each other and to exchange data.
An AIDC Middleware:
Automatic Identification and Control Platform for managing RFID Readers, Camera streams, Microcontrollers data and routing its streams between hardware and enterprise systems. Also it filter the data to produce meaningful information.
iSolis is designed to work with all AIDC technology hardware in a generic mode which allows system integrators to build thier own high level business application whithout single line of code related to hardware integration.
iSolis Platform Functionalities:
- Allow users to configure, deploy, and issue commands directly to readers / hardware through a common / generic interface. E.g., “turn off” a reader.
- Hardware buffering for installed hardware to deliver easy and fast interaction with them.
- Intelligently filter and route the data to the appropriate destinations.
- Low-level logic and more complex algorithms.
- Tools for aggregating and managing EPC data or streams in central data source.
- iSolis middleware engine provide the messaging, routing, and connectivity features required to reliably integrate RFID data and data streams into existing SCM, ERP, WMS or CRM systems Ideally through a services-oriented architecture (SOA).
- A services-oriented architecture is essentially a collection of services, which communicate with each other.
- The communication can involve either simple data exchange or two or more services coordinating some activity and implemented using Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation.
- iSolis provide a library of adapters to popular AMS, WMS and SCM applications (e.g. Oracle, SQL server)
- APIs and adapters for using standard technologies like JMS, XML, and WCF (third-party applications).
- Orchestrate RFID-related end-to-end processes.
- Deal with multiple applications and/or enterprises.
- Key process management and composite application development features.
- Workflow, role management, process automation, and UI (user-interface) development tools.
- Real time data flow to be buffered quickly and efficiently
- High traffic throughput
- Data Buffer:
*Active & manageable buffers
*Real time data buffering
*Feed the Business Intelligence workflow module in real time
*Queuing tool that does not cause delay in data traveling
- Ability to measure average latency of data bit before processing.
- Event/Alarm logging & search (buffer overflow, processing overflow, etc.)
Click Here to Ask for more Information about Modern Technology iSolis platform